INGAMBA IS COMMITTED TO KEEPING YOU SAFE
Cleanliness has been a keyword since day one at inGamba. Our mechanics and soigneurs have decades of experience working for teams at the highest levels of professional cycling, where keeping riders safe and healthy is a fundamental part of the job. And as seasoned ex-pros, no one knows better than our guides how important hygiene is when traveling and riding in groups.
The whole inGamba team has a wealth of knowledge, training and hard-earned personal wisdom when it comes to keeping everybody free from illness, and in these uncertain times, we’re leaning on that know-how to make sure that we’re doing everything possible to make our trips the safest in the world.
GOING THE EXTRA MILE
We’ve always prided ourselves on going the extra mile with daily bike washes, spotless support vehicles and creating sanitary spaces for massage and treatment, but now we’re going even further. We’ve worked with government agencies and our friends in professional cycling to leave nothing to chance in creating our comprehensive new cleanliness protocols to insure your safety. And we are proud to say that our field staff of mechanics, soigneurs and guides have now all been vaccinated, which will help keep both them and our guests as safe as possible.
WHAT WE'VE DONE
OUR COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
In addition to being vaccinated, the inGamba team has all received enhanced health and safety training that takes into account the very latest advice on Covid-19 from governments and organizations such as the World Health Organization (WHO). That includes regular health checks for both our staff and our guests before and during each trip, as well as daily deep sanitization procedures on our vehicles, bikes, and at the properties we visit. And while our approach to hygiene and sanitation has always been second to none, our new enhanced standards are designed to not only keep you protected, but also to allow you to relax, safe in the knowledge that your wellbeing is our primary concern.
- Prior to each trip, a member of the inGamba team will travel to each destination to check that all hotels and restaurants are adhering to Government guidelines and the highest hygiene standards.
- All of our staff are now vaccinated, but we continue to test for Covid-19 prior to each trip.
- Our internal protocols are being updated regularly to make sure we’re always up-to-date with the latest information and safety measures.
- All of our properties have social distancing measures in place so that you can enjoy the experience safely.
- We exceed the Guidance Standards for Hospitality outlined by Italy’s National Tourism Board.
- Our safety standards exceed the recommendations of the World Health Organization.
- All of our partners are operating to the highest standards outlined by local authorities and are verified by inGamba prior to each trip.
- Alcohol-based antiseptic solutions are available at all times.
- All equipment and water bottles are disinfected, before and after every use.
- All vehicles and living areas are disinfected daily.
- All clothing, bedding and towels are laundered at high temperatures.
MONITORING & DISTANCING:
- All staff are in regular contact with our HQ and are trained in how to self-monitor for symptoms.
- In the unlikely event that a guest or member of staff develops symptoms, antigen tests are available on all trips and each location has designated isolation space and a comprehensive containment strategy.
We're big on small.
inGamba has always been about getting away from the crowd. We love creating intimate experiences for small groups of passionate travelers, so limited numbers and private spaces has always been a part of our trip DNA. To find out more about how we can make your dream vacation happen in a safe environment, just send us a message. We’d love to tell you more about how our wonderful team and our selection of fantastic destinations have each adapted and improved to face the Covid-19 challenge.