CASA DOLCE CASA, HOME SWEET HOME
Wherever you come from in the world, you’ll immediately feel at ease in this idyllic little corner of Chianti, famous for its rich culinary traditions and its delectable wines. Our Bed and Breakfast is an escape from the stresses of modern life, a safe haven of calm, casual comfort and smiling faces surrounded by rolling countryside and picturesque vineyards. Yes, the stone building dates back to the 15th century, but that’s only part of what makes it special.
From the simple elegance of the décor, the cosiness of our newly-refurbished rooms and the attentive service that will remind you more of a five-star hotel than a B&B, a stay here is guaranteed to be a revitalising, relaxing and unforgettable experience.
If you want to discover the real Tuscany, and if you enjoy effortless charm and value substance, Borgolecchi is for you.
LECCHI IN CHIANTI
Lecchi in Chianti is a hidden gem of a village in the heart of Tuscany. It’s also proof that good things come in small packages, because a rich mix of artisans, wine makers and gourmands fill it with more vibrancy and life than you’d expect from a sleepy little hamlet.
You’re only a short drive to some of Italy’s most important vineyards, a host of historic hilltop towns and the many cultural treasures of Siena, a city so beautiful that it is entirely protected as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Borgolecchi offers a unique blend of old world, countryside charm with five-star service.
- Each of our rooms has been thoughtfully styled with timeless furnishings in relaxing colors inspired by the surrounding Tuscan countryside.
- With airy, light-filled spaces and luxurious bedding, the only distractions you’ll find here are the gorgeous views and the soothing sounds of the surrounding countryside.
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
- Every part of your stay at Borgolecchi has been carefully considered and honed over the last decade to give you the ultimate Tuscan experience.
- Our multi-lingual team come from a variety of backgrounds but they all have one thing in common: commitment to quality service.
- Our dedicated staff are passionate about Tuscany’s rich culinary heritage and pride themselves on making every meal fresh, from scratch, with the finest local and seasonal ingredients.
- From handmade pasta with wonderfully rich sauces to an exquisite Fiorentina steak grilled on our fire while you watch, every meal you have at Borgolecchi will be memorable.
- Chianti is famous the world over for its spectacular landscapes, charismatic little villages and abundance of cultural and culinary heritage. And Borgolecchi is the perfect place to start exploring the many wonders that this part of the world has to offer.
- We will introduce you to some of the best restaurants and winemakers in the area, giving you the opportunity to live like a local.
WHAT MAKES IT SPECIAL?
In a word: People. Sure, the surrounding countryside is beautiful, the 600-year-old stonework of the old farmhouse is charming, and the ambiance of the village is truly idyllic, but what really makes the Borgolecchi experience so unique is the people you’ll meet and the many little things they do to make every guest’s stay unforgettable.
Think of Borgolecchi as a quaint and cosy country escape, but one with five-star service. The rooms are each unique but equally delightful, and having our own team run the b&B is a core part of the experience because they know, thanks to years of experience, exactly how to take care of cyclists.
From perfectly laundered riding kit to starting the day with freshly prepared breakfasts, they will have you looking and feeling incredible before every ride. And in the evening, they’ll be ready to great you with a refreshing aperitivo before treating you to a delicious selection of authentically rustic Tuscan dinners, all made from scratch in our kitchen, mere feet from the dinner table. And whether it’s crunchy bruschette and nourishing salads, silky pasta dishes, luscious Italian stews or the smell of the finest-quality Fiorentina steaks grilling over a wood fire that whets your appetite, there is a dish to satiate and delight every palate.